The Franchisee division of Podar Institute of Education is a specially designed initiative by the Podar Group of schools that focuses on getting partners to start Podar Institute of Education centers enabling Early Childhood Education courses to reach students everywhere.
We are very aware of the fact that the only way the franchisees will be successful in the long run is by delivering quality qualifications. We make sure that this is done by hand holding the franchisee from launch to success. The Podar Institute of Education centers are provided with easy to understand planners, lecture materials and video and book resources.
The franchise center head and the owner as well are given extensive training by our academic experts and are always available to support in any way possible.
For any queries, please contact us on 9920289972 or email us on email@example.com
Why should I become a Franchise?
Established in 1927, the Podar Group is one of the most established school brands in India. Podar is among the fastest growing school networks in the country today and by starting a Podar Institute of Education franchise center, you will get a chance to join a well respected educational network with 88 years of experience in the field of education.
The Podar Group has more than 10 years of experience in the Franchise sector.
The key reasons for the success that Podar Institutes of Education have achieved are its structured courses, focus on innovation, and strong commitment to delivering quality qualifications with integrity.
There are several advantages of being a part of the Podar family:
- Be a part of a brand that has been in the field of education for 88 years.
- Extensive and personalized support from an established educational brand resulting in a higher success rate.
- Hand-holding by Franchisee Supervisors who play the role of ‘MENTOR’ and are the contact point for day-to-day queries/support.
- Regular e-mail contact/support/encouragement/new ideas from Academic/marketing Departments of Franchisee Cell.
- Detailed Yearly, Monthly and Weekly planners for all lectures and submissions of students.
- Lecture Videos and books as resources for the students.
- Unique Admission Kit designed to help the student achieve the most from their course.
- Regular academic meets / updates/ audits to ensure best practices / high standards.
- Progress reports to analyse feedback, sport shortcomings / weaknesses.
- Extensive word of mouth publicity will be generated through our already existing institutes.
Following are the requirements to become a franchisee of Podar Institute of Education
- The franchise needs to have done the ECCED course.
- There should be a trained center head conducting the course.
- Students need to be provided with classrooms with different age groups to do the internship in.
- A classroom to conduct the lectures in.
- A projector.
- 2 computers
What should franchise put in?
What should one put in over the years ?
Every Franchisee plays a key role building a bigger business…
How do you succeed making your Podar Institute of Education the most sought after teacher training provider in your area ?
Here are a few helpful hints:
- Must visit the ‘Centre’ every day and stay in touch with key staff members.
- Must hire quality ‘Staffers’ to make the Centre a qualified success.
- Publicity and Promotion is the key to the success and establishment of your business.Unique ideas and material will be supplied.
- You cannot ‘save’ on promotion.
- Essential to plough back at least 20% of annual profits into the business to retain dynamism and leadership position.
- Must be in sync & committed to ‘brand’ philosophy / architecture / practices.
- Be ready to expand / grow with a dynamic thrust / commitment.
- Be alert / proactive / aware of competitor mindset/plans/promotions.
INTERESTED IN A FRANCHISEE
What happens after signing the franchise agreement till your opening date ?
- Attend a Franchise Orientation Program.
- Key operations Brand Box items are handed to franchise.
- Franchise procures all required materials to set up Podar Institute of Education
- Franchise appoints center head to conduct lectures and to give students their submissions.
- Franchise starts publicizing the course and enrolling students.
- Franchise fee structure is finalised.
- Franchise launches the centre.
- Franchise starts operations, orders admission kits.
- Franchise hand holding continues to ensure success of centre.